The Invisible World

Yo.

Ohmagerd. These guys. The Invisible World.

Guys, I’m seriously rabid-fan-girling right now. If you like Kings of Leon, you’ll love these guys, especially their song Better Man. OHMAGERD ALMIGHTY!

The alternative vibe they got going on, their location (Kansas City), the guitar. AND THOSE LEAD VOCALS.

OHMAGERD.

The Invisible World used to be known as A Dead Giveaway and they’ve been around for over ten years. And what? WVVS Blaze FM is NOW just getting one of their albums in our submissions mail? These guys will definitely be on our rotation tonight. Their music definitely reminds me of this past summer. Love, fun, work, relaxing. That one person that always chills with you at the house when you’re too broke to go to the bars.

The current EP that the station has is Welcome to the Invisible World. It’s a five track EP that has got me all up in my feels. I’m listening to it on replay right now. Listen to the lyrics as well. Reminds me of growing up, falling in love, and…those vocals really got me loving life right now. And not many vocals and lyrics can make me jump up and dance around – slow or fast dancing, doesn’t matter. The Invisible World is definitely on my “Station Manager’s Shuffle.”

For more information about this band, check out their page:

https://www.facebook.com/theinvisibleworld