Students, faculty, and staff can now print wireless to campus lab printers from their personally-owned PCs and Mac computers!
JUST FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS…
If you haven’t already, connect to VSU Wireless.
1. Download and install the PC or Mac Printer Driver Software.
2. Start printing.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Printing to VSU campus lab printers can only be done from VSU computers, or from personal computers connected to VSU Wireless.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 users will only be able to print from Desktop applications, not Metro apps.
- The Mac driver is only available for Mac OS 10.6 or higher.
- This service is not yet available for mobile devices such as iPhones, Kindles, and the like.
This supporting initiative was a collaborative effort between
IT Workgroup Services, Network Services, and Helpdesk.
For questions, contact the Helpdesk at 229-245-HELP (4357).