Students, faculty, and staff can now print wireless to campus lab printers from their personally-owned PCs and Mac computers!
How to do it? Easy. . .
If you haven’t already, connect to VSU Wireless.
1. Download and install the PC or Mac Printer Driver Software.
Get the software -> Laptop Wifi Printing
How to install software: Windows Driver Installation Instructions | Mac Driver Installation Instructions
A few things to keep in mind:
- Printing to VSU campus lab printers can only be done from VSU computers, or from personal computers connected to VSU Wireless.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 users will only be able to print from Desktop applications, not Metro apps.
- The Mac driver is only available for Mac OS 10.6 or higher.
- This service is not yet available for mobile devices such as iPhones, Kindles, and the like.
Need help? Contact VSU IT Helpdesk:
Phone: 229-245-HELP229-245-HELP (4357)
*Only emails sent from a VSU email address can be accepted.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
~This supporting initiative was a collaborative effort between IT Workgroup Services, Network Services, and Helpdesk.