If you thought Odum Library was just a big building full of dusty, boring books, youâ€™d be wrong. If you thought it was just a computer lab where you can update your Facebook status, youâ€™d be wrong again. Itâ€™s a building full of curious objects and helpful (and yes, curious) people.
Did you know that we haveâ€¦
- DVDs like the Big Lebowski?
- Puppets galore?! If you feel like hiding in your shell, youâ€™re not alone. Check out our snail puppet today!
- A book on beginning banjo?Â You know youâ€™ve always wanted to try your hand(s) at that twangy chordophone.
- Graphic novels?Â Read one and youâ€™ll be hooked!
- Young adult literature like the wildly-popular Hunger Games? Why should teens get these great reads to themselves?
- A Lego farm set?
You get the picture. Yes, we have great resources that help you in your studies. You may be surprised to learn that all the strange items listed above support VSUâ€™s curriculum, too! Come explore what we have to offer, and if you need help finding our puppets, just ask!