“YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DRINK SOME MORE COFFEE” -A FINAL WEEK SURVIVAL GUIDE

There are only a few times during the year that I can do without.

1. During April when it rains absolutely too much
2. The day after my birthday ( which means that I have to wait a year for everything to be about me again)
And last but certainly not least
3. Finals.
So as I sit here “studying” for my finals
I think. “I should do a tips to get through finals week post”
so here we are. đŸ™‚
This is my last year in college and I can honestly say that finals week is as awful as everyone is making it out to be. I mean , your running on little to no sleep,  and there is so much caffeine in your body that you may either run a marathon or punch through a wall.
So here are 5 tips to help you survive finals week.
1. Get some sleep
I know it may seem obvious but in order for your brain to process all the information that you failed to study during the semester it needs some zzz’s.
2. Drink tons of water
With all the caffeinated beverages that you are probably going to consume, you might get dehydrated and pass out. So drink some water dudes and dudettes.
3.Prioritize
If you are going to be pulling an all niter be sure to start with the stuff that is hardest or that you will be tested over first. This way your brain has time to hopefully retain the information.
4. Eat (somewhat) Healthy food
Since you are going to be more than likely drinking 7 red-bulls or taking caffeine pills you may need to eat something a little better for your body than a cheeseburger on the dollar menu. So after it is all said and done you wont feel like you just switched bodies with Snooki (before the baby of course).
5. Study your Butt off
There is a phrase that I have been saying a lot since the new year and even more this week.
“good things cometh to those who grindith.”
So study like your life depends on it ( because it kinda does) and you will reap the benefits!
Well I have procrastinated long enough, good luck on your finals if you have them!
As always thanks for listening,
-Ap
photo8