Leave a comment

Leslee Bry

Ms. Leslee Bry shares:

What do you remember most fondly about the MFT program (experiences, fellow students, faculty, learning, etc.)?

“Practicum was my most fond experience. Watching Dr. Warner and the rest of the team in action was truly inspiring and I think it taught me a lot about how to tackle many different obstacles and challenges that therapy can produce.  It also provided me with an arena to take risks, which is where I personally found the most growth.  I also truly loved being at both Moore st. And Familyworks! The client base was diverse, the professors supportive, and the atmosphere warm and exciting.”

We’d love to hear something of what you are doing with your life!  Tell us about your job (whether MFT related or not), your family, your educational pursuits, etc.:

“Valdosta has provided me with such an amazing education that has translated beautifully to my occupational pursuits in Maryland.  I quickly established myself as part of a group private practice called Linganore Counseling and Wellness, LLC.  I am constantly acting as an ambasator for the MFT world and my co workers are very impressed with my experience coming into this position.  My clients are also very receptive to the therapy that I provide and I truly dedicate a large portion of my success to the mft program.  I am just so happy and I am glad to have a place to share it!”