- Provide a forum where undergraduate and graduate students alike can establish contact with HR professionals.
- Introduce students considering a career in the business arena to HR management.
- Act as a resource where members can seek job shadowing, internships, and employment opportunities.
Objectives – 2014
- Hold executive meetings twice per year
- Conduct a minimum of four (4) member meetings per semester.
- Participate in a minimum of two (2) community events (e.g., philanthropic) each year.
- Create yearly checklists for current executive members and future executive members.
- Assist in the organization of one professional event within the community.
GOALS – 2014
- Successfully execute a chapter fundraising event
- Recruit – increase group membership
- Increase communication among members
- Gain an understanding of new member goals
- WIN THE MERIT AWARD!