• Background Image

Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)

April 25, 2017

April 25, 2017

Let’s take a look at this cool photography mixed with digital art by aditya aryanto. His project is named: Minecraft in Real Life and it’s basically what animals would look like if they were treated with a Minecraft theme and as Aditya called it: Anicube. I can’t say that I find this project quite creative and fun execution as well. Check it out!

Published on Behance, we are looking at the work from aditya aryanto who is an editor working at Cheese N Click Photography based in Photography, Illustration, Digital Art. You should definitely follow his experimentations on Instagram.

Once I collected, I started making these images in Photoshop. How to make a cube on animal body, I use the Liquify (Shift+Command+X). After it is formed and I think it is funnier than the original form, I uploaded to Instagram. I saw that many friends liked it, so I was challenged to make it more. So here is the result of my simple works. I hope you like it.

Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)Photography & Digital Art: Minecraft in Real Life (Anicube)

AoiroStudio
Apr 25, 2017

Source: Abduzeedo Photography

0 Comments

Leave A Comment