• Background Image

4th of July Illustration by Brian Miller

July 3, 2017

July 3, 2017

BBQs, sunset gazing, fireworks are the little things experienced on this 4th of July long weekend celebration. Others have something else in mind, let’s look at this 4th of July illustration by Brian Miller where you have a sunset, a lake and kayaks. Love how this illustration is separated in three parts from the far mountain down till the lake. We love also how Brian Miller shares his illustration process as well, make sure to check it out on his Behance.

Brian Miller is an illustrator based in Erie, Colorado, USA. Being the artist behind Orlin Culture Shop, we have featured his work before on ABDZ, make sure to follow his work on Behance.

Next up in the OCS’s series for REI is the 4th of July Clearance Sale illustration. This piece was a favorite to work on because I couldn’t help imagining what it would be like to paddle a kayak on those serene sunset waters…

4th of July Illustration by Brian Miller4th of July Illustration by Brian Miller4th of July Illustration by Brian Miller4th of July Illustration by Brian Miller4th of July Illustration by Brian Miller

As always, I want to thank REI and the fine folks who gave me the opportunity to create. These kinds of pieces are so special to me and I am honored to work with them. I also want to thank my agent, Deborah Wolfe, and her tireless efforts to keep the business machine running.

Links

AoiroStudio
Jul 03, 2017

Source: Abduzeedo Illustration

0 Comments

Leave A Comment