Walmart

By Darius

Hello my name is Darius Turner and I live in amazing Valdosta, GA. The picture you see is of a very famous place called Walmart. It is a very big store with shops. You can buy a lot of things there. I don’t know if you guys and girls have a Walmart in Hong Kong, but it is a ok if you don’t. There are new sports here as well. You can buy a lot of sport gear and sport drinks. So if you need something, come on down and go to Walmart.

3

11 Comments:

1. Hi Darius,
    We don’t really have a store that is as big as Walmart in Hong Kong because Hong Kong is much much smaller than the US so that there are no place to have a super big and integrated store in Hong Kong. We will usually go to a shopping mall if we need something.

Kevin Chong

2. Hello there! Sadly we don’t have a Walmart here in Hong Kong, but we do have a supermarket called Park N Shop. It’s one of the largest chains of supermarkets here. The stores aren’t very big though as the rent here in Hong Kong is extremely high.

3. Hong Kong do not have Walmart. There is one before, but because the goods is too big. It is not suitable for us. So, the shop shut down.Although there is no Walmart in HK, but I went there once. I think it is EXTREMELY BIG.

Daniel

4. I see you don’t monetize your blog. You can earn extra
    money, your niche is good for one method, just
    search in google; reselling online by Riggso

5. walmart is convenient and close to home.. how far do you have to travel to get to Park ‘n’ shop ?

6. I loved this blog. I only have one question. Why Walmart?