Busker street performance in Hong Kong

More and more buskers perform in Hong Kong. You can find them on bridges near Hung Hom and IFC, outside Times Square in Causeway Bay, or even any streets or corners in Hong Kong.

There have been varied performances related to music, dancing, and acting for a talent show. For me, I really like these street performances. I usually go to the Central Ferry Pier and enjoy some music performance on street. With a gorgeous sea view, this is a personal leisure time which really makes me relax and escape from my busy schedule.

whatsapp-image-2016-10-01-at-17-11-59

Busker Performance near Central Ferry Pier

3 Comments:

1. In some of the bigger cities like Atlanta and Savannah, we have similar street performances as well. I always find them entertaining and very talented, and I see why you would find them enjoyable. I would love to see how the street performances are in Hong Kong!

2. That looks like fun! As Pate said, we do have performers like that in Atlanta and Savannah. Our street performers do all kinds of things from dance to music and even acting out scenes from a popular movie. In the United States we have performers that will put a hat on the ground so as people walk by they can drop money. I wonder if it is like that in Hong Kong.

• In Hong Kong, the performers will also put a hat or a box on the ground so that if people like their performance can give them some money.

Also, some performers will sell their own CD at the same time. If you enjoy their music, you can buy their CD to support them for more good performance.

Brian