Blue Ridge Mountains

By Dalton

Hi, my name is Dalton Porter and  i’m twelve years old. I have six brothers and two sisters. I go to Lowndes Middle School. I am going to tell you about the Blue Ridge Mts. I’ve been there like ten times now with my family. The mountains are a beautiful sight from the cabins in the mountains. You can see many deer in the area, they come so close you can even hand feed them! I have heard bears in the surrounding woods though but you don’t have to worry because they don’t attack you. The cabins are beautiful and have like four rooms some even have video games and pool tables. I will tell you more next time see you later Hong Kong person.

5

6

2 Comments:

1. Hello, Dalton! I am currently a student teacher at Valdosta State University. I love the Blue Ridge Mountains!! Actually, I am originally from that area. I am from Chatsworth, Georgia(at the foot of Fort Mountain in North Georgia). I love seeing the bears and deer! It is truly a beautiful area. I am so glad that you are able to visit the area.

2. Hi Dalton. I am Carson. I have never been to the blue ridge mountains. I saw a bear before and it ate a deer. it was cool bye.