Wild Adventures

By Naomi

Hello my name is Naomi Coffman, and I live in Valdosta, Georgia. This picture is of one of the best amusement parks in Georgia. Wild Adventures is one of the places that most teenagers go, like me, and usually I go with my best friend, Terri. Wild Adventures has animals like birds, lions, tigers, monkeys, elephants, and giraffes. They also have a huge waterpark called Splash Island, and they have a lot of roller coasters.

I go to school in a county called Lowndes. I’m in middle school, and I am 12 years old. I have one brother. We have a few teachers who like Valdosta, but most of them like Lowndes. I also have a HUGE family, with many animals. I have heard Hong Kong is a pretty place, also.

4

3 Comments:

1. Hello,I am Leung Ho Kai.I am SKHBBSS student.I have heard that you said about Valdosta is the best of best amusement parks Moreover,there are two best amusement parks which I want to introduce to you that is Ocean Park and Disneylan.
    Usually,people who go to Disneyland which alomos is kids but people who go to Ocean Park which is teenagers.
    I am a form4 student.I am 15 years old now.I have one brother,too,as some as you.My hobby is playing basketball.

2. Ocean Park sounds like a fun place. In the united states we have Disney land, but I have never been there.

3. Hi, Leung Ho Kai! We have very many disney lands over here in the U.S., but I have never gone to it. Ocean park sounds SO fun. In Orlando, Florida we have a park called sea world. That park is pretty fun too.