Valdosta Mall

By Kaley

Hello my name is Kaley! I go to Lowndes Middle School. The Valdosta Mall is just one of the amazing places in Georgia. I love to go to the mall. There are a total of 72 stores in the mall. When you are at the mall you can eat, shop, and you can also hang out with your friends. I like to get my nails done at the mall. I also like to eat at Chick-fil-A. Some of my favorite stores in the mall are, JCP, Ulta, Dallas Wayne, and I also like the Fun Factory. The Fun Factory is a place you can go to play games and have a great time with friends or family. Depending on how much tickets you get from the games you play you can get prizes!! My favorite time to go to the mall is on black friday. It is very fun you stay there waiting in line for a while but, that is because you get deals like you never have before. I hope to see and visit some amazing places in Hong Kong.

2

3 Comments:

1. My name is Adrianna and I also really like the Valdoasta mall too. I really like going there with my friends and family. I really enjoy the food court because they have a lot of different types of food and you can try a new type every time you visit. do you have any malls in Hong Kong?

2. Kelly Hazlehurst

Hello , My name is Kelly I live Valdosta , Georgia. The Mall is one of the places where you go with your friends and have fun. In The Mall there are 72 stores but usually no one have enough time to go to all of them but The Mall still fun.

3. My name is Collin ,do you have places like are mall were you by shoes .