Wild Adventures

By Terri

Hello my name is Terri Walker and i am from Valdosta,Georgia. I am writing to u about Valdosta’s Wild adventures. This theme park has exciting rides and every year they get a new ride. Like this year they got a ride called the Tail Spin it’s a ride that spins while ur going sideways. My favorite ride is the Cheetah.  Which is the fastest ride in the park it goes 65 miles per hour! I have only a mom and dad no siblings. Except ones that live in West Virginia. I go to Lowndes Middle School and am in 7th grade. Well there nothing else so i hope u liked what i said about Wild Adventures.       

4

4 Comments:

1. oh it seems fun!!Actually in hong kong,we get a theme park too>V< . It calls "Ocean Park"there are different kind of sea animals for us to see. Its very intersting,also there are some rides for us to play< such as roller coaster and water ride. Although its not exciting at all , it is still fun and i am always enjoy to play it.

2. Oh that seems fun what do u do for hobbies or do for fun.

3. will there any new rides

4. Takatja Williams

I have been to Wild Adventures thousands . It is so fun to got to. You can hang out with you friends and have a good time. There are lots of roller coasters and attractions and water slides. They even have a water park that is actually very fun.